Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Waypoints

Waypoints

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
5 Posts 2 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andrew William Jones
    Andrew William Jones
    Andrew William Jones
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have uploaded routes to my BMW Nav but it wont stick to the waypoints and it continuously changes to shortest route, What am I doing wrong ??
    Thanks
    Andy

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Andrew William Jones Andrew William Jones

      I have uploaded routes to my BMW Nav but it wont stick to the waypoints and it continuously changes to shortest route, What am I doing wrong ??
      Thanks
      Andy

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Andrew-William-Jones I have the Navigator V, and I have found out that you need to disable recalculation in the settings of the Nav V. Only then the Nav V will follow your preset route.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      Andrew William Jones 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

        @Andrew-William-Jones I have the Navigator V, and I have found out that you need to disable recalculation in the settings of the Nav V. Only then the Nav V will follow your preset route.

        Andrew William Jones
        Andrew William Jones
        Andrew William Jones
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Rob-Verhoeff Thank you ill give it a try tomorrow

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Andrew-William-Jones I used the Export-tool in the menu-bar. That tool exports the route as a .gpx 1.1 file.

          🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
          📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
          🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
          💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

            @Andrew-William-Jones I have the Navigator V, and I have found out that you need to disable recalculation in the settings of the Nav V. Only then the Nav V will follow your preset route.

            Andrew William Jones
            Andrew William Jones
            Andrew William Jones
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Rob-Verhoeff worked perfectly thanks for the advice

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Andrew William Jones
            Andrew William Jones
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
              Marinus van Deudekom
              Marinus van Deudekom
              0
              10
              274

            • Offline Mode function
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              1
              6
              31

            • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              0
              9
              569

            • Wissel Here-TomTom
              Marinus van Deudekom
              Marinus van Deudekom
              0
              2
              25

            • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
              Glenn.B
              Glenn.B
              0
              49
              3.8k

            • How to plan correctly
              Brian McG
              Brian McG
              0
              4
              131

            • Route changed?
              0
              1
              3

            • Auto skipping in next version (6)
              0
              1
              42

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app