Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Camera warning on screen - unable to go the settings

Camera warning on screen - unable to go the settings

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
9 Posts 3 Posters 87 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MarcM
    MarcM
    MarcM
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Issue on the iPhone:

    When I stop and at that time there is a speed camera in the neigboorhood ("flitser" 200m on the screen), it is impossible to go to the settings menu,(...) (with the iPhone)...

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MarcM MarcM

      Issue on the iPhone:

      When I stop and at that time there is a speed camera in the neigboorhood ("flitser" 200m on the screen), it is impossible to go to the settings menu,(...) (with the iPhone)...

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @MarcM, you can disable the speedcam warnings in the settings 😉

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      MarcM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Stanisław
        Stanisław
        Stanisław
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think there should be a possibility to close such announcement manually and go back to the normal navigation screen.

        --
        Regards
        Staszek

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I think this problem is overrated. Speedcams are always on straights. Drive 250 mtrs and the warning disappears. Red light cams are always on crossings. You should not want to enter the menu on crossings.

          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

          Stanisław MarcM 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

            I think this problem is overrated. Speedcams are always on straights. Drive 250 mtrs and the warning disappears. Red light cams are always on crossings. You should not want to enter the menu on crossings.

            Stanisław
            Stanisław
            Stanisław
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Con-Hennekens This is not big problem but I can not see a reason to not have a simple button wit a cross to close this popup. There can be a fuel station near the camera or a parking, where I could do some checking in the settings etc.

            --
            Regards
            Staszek

            Con Hennekens MarcM 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • Stanisław Stanisław

              @Con-Hennekens This is not big problem but I can not see a reason to not have a simple button wit a cross to close this popup. There can be a fuel station near the camera or a parking, where I could do some checking in the settings etc.

              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Alpha tester
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Stanisław, that's a valid argument indeed.

              I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

              Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

              Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                I think this problem is overrated. Speedcams are always on straights. Drive 250 mtrs and the warning disappears. Red light cams are always on crossings. You should not want to enter the menu on crossings.

                MarcM
                MarcM
                MarcM
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Con-Hennekens It’s your personal opinion …

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                  @MarcM, you can disable the speedcam warnings in the settings 😉

                  MarcM
                  MarcM
                  MarcM
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Con-Hennekens Why should I? It’z a joke I think

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Stanisław Stanisław

                    @Con-Hennekens This is not big problem but I can not see a reason to not have a simple button wit a cross to close this popup. There can be a fuel station near the camera or a parking, where I could do some checking in the settings etc.

                    MarcM
                    MarcM
                    MarcM
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Stanisław I totally agree with you

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    ACTIVE USERS
                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Stanisław
                    Stanisław
                    MarcM
                    MarcM
                    POPULAR TOPICS
                    • Strange translation
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      0
                      12
                      22

                    • Add delete route button to library
                      Jörgen
                      Jörgen
                      0
                      8
                      17

                    • Crazy routing
                      Hubert Thoring
                      Hubert Thoring
                      0
                      7
                      24

                    • Where is the "Routes" option?
                      LennyO
                      LennyO
                      0
                      6
                      27

                    • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                      b0hd1
                      b0hd1
                      1
                      5
                      16

                    • Shared toggle switch
                      LennyO
                      LennyO
                      0
                      4
                      17

                    • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      Stefan Hummelink
                      0
                      4
                      4

                    • google street view volledige boord zichtbaar maken.
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      0
                      4
                      88

                    MY GROUPS
                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Support
                    • MyRoute-app