Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Android Auto - Multiple problems today.

Android Auto - Multiple problems today.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 64 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATLast
    ATLast
    ATLast
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Connected to my Honda Africa Twin CRF1100; launch Myroute,
    Of course, night mode for the map, not very easy to read in full light, voice directions ok. After 1 hour, I stop, turn off the bike, and of course ANdroid Auto but I left the app running on the phone. When I turn it on again, surprise : night mode is gone, and the map is now readable but... doesn't move when I drive. However, the indications in the top left corner are working, but no sound either. I stop, restart the route, map works, but still no sound. After a few stops, I quit the app on the phone, disconnect/reconnect ANdroid Auto, got back the voice and the directions, but the map doesn't move.

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ATLast ATLast

      Connected to my Honda Africa Twin CRF1100; launch Myroute,
      Of course, night mode for the map, not very easy to read in full light, voice directions ok. After 1 hour, I stop, turn off the bike, and of course ANdroid Auto but I left the app running on the phone. When I turn it on again, surprise : night mode is gone, and the map is now readable but... doesn't move when I drive. However, the indications in the top left corner are working, but no sound either. I stop, restart the route, map works, but still no sound. After a few stops, I quit the app on the phone, disconnect/reconnect ANdroid Auto, got back the voice and the directions, but the map doesn't move.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @ATLast there are still some issues with AA and CP. Developing team is working hard solving this.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      ATLast
      ATLast
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        0
        15
        41

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        martin-phogel.de
        martin-phogel.de
        9
        114
        10.7k

      • Add delete route button to library
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        9
        26

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        10
        40

      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        7
        14

      • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        6
        20

      • Shared toggle switch
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        7
        30

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        26

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app