Create a Blog or Travel story

• Which of the users makes a blog or travel story of their holiday?

A. Yes
    B. No.

c86b6282-e9d7-44ed-8391-ffeeec233208-image.png

• @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master

Always, you have to capture beautiful memories ...

• @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master

No.

Me, never 😟 to my own disappointment. I usually take a ton of photo's and these provide the memory of the trip. I also keep the route, and all info concerning my preparations on my home computer hard drive. I have been driving since 1984 or something like thatn with trips getting longer...

I seldom take any tracks either. It does give the route I took, but it does not seem to register the datetime at each point, the speed I had at that point. Things I could get out of my first GPS; a garmin etrex. Maybe I am just doing something wrong?

• I would love to do a travel story as I tend to do a daily write up when I am away on trips, but I don't know where to start 😞

• @Ian-Street

Hi Ian, start with tracking your routes and take Some pictures with the mobile app. When you add a travelstory, You can add the tracklogs info the travelstory and the pictures will automatic follow the tracklog

• I really would like to do travelstories or blogposts. I love it to share with the group I drove, or with friends - or sometimes withe the whole world.
    But there is a great great Blocker!! MRA does not offer the needed properties to limit access to travelstories and blogposts as I wrote above. There is only the possibility to keep it private or share withe the whole World. This is against gouvernments Law for data protection!

For only private use, I don't need travelstories nor blogposts, because I can do some notes in route or track. And I can attach photos (moments) onto track in MRA.

• @Guzzist I have "a little black book" where i keep times of departure and arrival a fist impression of the hotel, or places visited, kilometers driven that day, how many liters of gas... etc... I would not use MRA for this. First because I travel with a GPS, not the MRA navigation tool, second because I think I can't download aal that data from MRA if I wanted to.

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS
MY GROUPS