Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Battery drain APP Version 3.2.15 vs 3.2.17

Battery drain APP Version 3.2.15 vs 3.2.17

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
4 Posts 3 Posters 101 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DerRoteBlitz
    DerRoteBlitz
    DerRoteBlitz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Re: Battery drain when navigating

    Dear MRA team,

    first I would like to mention that you are currently providing a great piece of software! Many thanks!

    Regarding the issue.
    Hardware: Pixel 7 Pro, Android 13, SPC+ wireless charger
    I am testing since a few versions. With the version 3.2.15 I could run MRA Next online navigation (A2B or a route), a second software checking the GPS, listen to music and do some phone calls. No problems with power. I could charge the battery and have not seen any power issues.
    With the version 3.2.17 unfortunately the other way round. Not able to charge the phone, (after restart, only MRA Next active) and still draining the battery. Without MRA Next active the phone is charging as expected.

    Please go back to the power consumption of version 3.2.15... 🙂

    Thanks

    Con Hennekens Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • DerRoteBlitz DerRoteBlitz

      Re: Battery drain when navigating

      Dear MRA team,

      first I would like to mention that you are currently providing a great piece of software! Many thanks!

      Regarding the issue.
      Hardware: Pixel 7 Pro, Android 13, SPC+ wireless charger
      I am testing since a few versions. With the version 3.2.15 I could run MRA Next online navigation (A2B or a route), a second software checking the GPS, listen to music and do some phone calls. No problems with power. I could charge the battery and have not seen any power issues.
      With the version 3.2.17 unfortunately the other way round. Not able to charge the phone, (after restart, only MRA Next active) and still draining the battery. Without MRA Next active the phone is charging as expected.

      Please go back to the power consumption of version 3.2.15... 🙂

      Thanks

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @DerRoteBlitz, Some things have been done to improve battery usage mainly on IOS device. I have not noticed any different battery usage on my two Androids. The most used IT solution: could you restart your device (completely) and see if the problem sticks?

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      DerRoteBlitz 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

        @DerRoteBlitz, Some things have been done to improve battery usage mainly on IOS device. I have not noticed any different battery usage on my two Androids. The most used IT solution: could you restart your device (completely) and see if the problem sticks?

        DerRoteBlitz
        DerRoteBlitz
        DerRoteBlitz
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Con-Hennekens

        Hello,

        I did that already, does not solve it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DerRoteBlitz DerRoteBlitz

          Re: Battery drain when navigating

          Dear MRA team,

          first I would like to mention that you are currently providing a great piece of software! Many thanks!

          Regarding the issue.
          Hardware: Pixel 7 Pro, Android 13, SPC+ wireless charger
          I am testing since a few versions. With the version 3.2.15 I could run MRA Next online navigation (A2B or a route), a second software checking the GPS, listen to music and do some phone calls. No problems with power. I could charge the battery and have not seen any power issues.
          With the version 3.2.17 unfortunately the other way round. Not able to charge the phone, (after restart, only MRA Next active) and still draining the battery. Without MRA Next active the phone is charging as expected.

          Please go back to the power consumption of version 3.2.15... 🙂

          Thanks

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @DerRoteBlitz Thanks for the compliment! 🙂

          We have reached out to HERE regarding the battery usage. On our side nothing has changed between the different Beta versions. We hope to fix this issue in the near future!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          DerRoteBlitz
          DerRoteBlitz
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Strange translation
            Stefan Hummelink
            Stefan Hummelink
            0
            15
            40

          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            martin-phogel.de
            martin-phogel.de
            9
            114
            10.6k

          • Add delete route button to library
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            9
            25

          • Where is the "Routes" option?
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            10
            37

          • Shared toggle switch
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            7
            27

          • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            0
            7
            13

          • Crazy routing
            Hubert Thoring
            Hubert Thoring
            0
            7
            26

          • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            6
            17

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app