Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Minor issue: Animate - silence the audio in app

Minor issue: Animate - silence the audio in app

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
2 Posts 2 Posters 42 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • richtea999
    richtea999
    richtea999
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by richtea999
    #1

    When playing the route as an animation (open route & hit the coloured play ⏵ button) I get blasted by some random rock music whilst the route animation runs. Weird feature!

    Anyway, working backwards and digging into the route using the website I found that I can silence the audio from the website, but not in the app. Not only that but I have to change each route manually, and I don't think I can do that with a shared route - but I could be wrong.

    Is there an overall setting where I can turn the audio off for all route animations?

    [The reason I hit this issue is because as a new-ish user the Animate button and the Navigate button look of equal importance because they're both coloured yellow. Maybe it would be better to make the Animate button monochrome in the app, so 'Navigate' really sticks out as the main default action.]

    Thanks.

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • richtea999 richtea999

      When playing the route as an animation (open route & hit the coloured play ⏵ button) I get blasted by some random rock music whilst the route animation runs. Weird feature!

      Anyway, working backwards and digging into the route using the website I found that I can silence the audio from the website, but not in the app. Not only that but I have to change each route manually, and I don't think I can do that with a shared route - but I could be wrong.

      Is there an overall setting where I can turn the audio off for all route animations?

      [The reason I hit this issue is because as a new-ish user the Animate button and the Navigate button look of equal importance because they're both coloured yellow. Maybe it would be better to make the Animate button monochrome in the app, so 'Navigate' really sticks out as the main default action.]

      Thanks.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @richtea-0 hahaha yeah those random songs can be interesting 😉 Thanks for pointing that out.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      richtea999
      richtea999
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        21

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        205

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        7

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        3
        15

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • Strange translation
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        3

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app