Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. CarPlay missing WP & Speed

CarPlay missing WP & Speed

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 53 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gary Clark
    Gary Clark
    Gary Clark
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My CarPlay screen does not include the speed displays or the next waypoint button for skipping the waypoint. I mount my phone next to my Pioneer head unit so I can see and use those; which defeats the reason for CarPlay, of course. Also, the waypoint display on the left-top corner often shows way more of the address than needed - city, zip code, state, country take up more space and they aren't needed. I could maybe see a reason for the city. I'm really lost If I don't know what country I'm in 🙂 Although I didn't realize I was in Italy one day until I stopped for gas and a beautiful lady pumped my gas. I immediately knew where I was. Best day ever.

    3.2.14, iPhone 12Pro, iOS 16.4.1 (a), Pioneer head unit

    Gary Clark
    2018 R1200RS and 2001 MX-5 Miata
    iPhone 15 iOS current. Wireless Carplay
    IBA, MOA, Buckeye Miata Club
    Dublin, Ohio USA

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gary Clark Gary Clark

      My CarPlay screen does not include the speed displays or the next waypoint button for skipping the waypoint. I mount my phone next to my Pioneer head unit so I can see and use those; which defeats the reason for CarPlay, of course. Also, the waypoint display on the left-top corner often shows way more of the address than needed - city, zip code, state, country take up more space and they aren't needed. I could maybe see a reason for the city. I'm really lost If I don't know what country I'm in 🙂 Although I didn't realize I was in Italy one day until I stopped for gas and a beautiful lady pumped my gas. I immediately knew where I was. Best day ever.

      3.2.14, iPhone 12Pro, iOS 16.4.1 (a), Pioneer head unit

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gary-Clark hahaha nice.

      But yeah, CarPlay is not yet complete. We need to add this in a future update 🙂

      Gary Clark 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Gary-Clark hahaha nice.

        But yeah, CarPlay is not yet complete. We need to add this in a future update 🙂

        Gary Clark
        Gary Clark
        Gary Clark
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink OK, thanks for all your great work. I’ll watch for the updates and play with it again.

        Gary Clark
        2018 R1200RS and 2001 MX-5 Miata
        iPhone 15 iOS current. Wireless Carplay
        IBA, MOA, Buckeye Miata Club
        Dublin, Ohio USA

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Gary Clark
        Gary Clark
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          0
          15
          36

        • Add delete route button to library
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          9
          24

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          112
          10.5k

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          12

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          26

        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          1
          5
          20

        • Which route is shown?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          1
          4
          24

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          13

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app