Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. difference between 1.1 & 1.2

difference between 1.1 & 1.2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dave muckle
    dave muckle
    dave muckle
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I saved a route which I was taking to day in 1.2 and downloaded to my Zumo XT, when I turned it on there was only a track with no waypoints, what am I doing wrong? If I save and download in 1.1 it transfers fine, am I losing anything using 1.1?

    Thanks

    Reinhard-32 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • dave muckle dave muckle

      I saved a route which I was taking to day in 1.2 and downloaded to my Zumo XT, when I turned it on there was only a track with no waypoints, what am I doing wrong? If I save and download in 1.1 it transfers fine, am I losing anything using 1.1?

      Thanks

      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @dave-muckle Here is a explanation:
      https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/2734/gpx-1-1-vs-1-2-simple-explanation?_=1680292121605

      Kindly regards
      Reinhard

      Montana 700i and Mac

      daintyrhyme 0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Reinhard-32 Reinhard-32

        @dave-muckle Here is a explanation:
        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/2734/gpx-1-1-vs-1-2-simple-explanation?_=1680292121605

        daintyrhyme 0
        daintyrhyme 0
        daintyrhyme 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Reinhard-32 said in difference between 1.1 & 1.2:

        @dave-muckle dinosaur game Here is a explanation:
        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/2734/gpx-1-1-vs-1-2-simple-explanation?_=1680292121605

        thanks

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Reinhard-32
        Reinhard-32
        daintyrhyme 0
        daintyrhyme 0
        dave muckle
        dave muckle
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          17
          139

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          0
          4
          36

        • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          6
          198

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          9
          98
          4.7k

        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          5
          103
          4.8k

        • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          3
          61

        • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
          Jörg Neudert
          Jörg Neudert
          1
          6
          198

        • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          2
          8

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app