Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Skip waypoints until point x

Skip waypoints until point x

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
6 Posts 3 Posters 79 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Daniel Simon
    Daniel Simon
    Daniel Simon
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Good morning everyone,
    I'm still quite new here, so I hope I'm not asking a question that already exists.
    The app looks really great so far! I'm looking forward to driving it!

    In the old app there was the option to skip several points. I haven't found a function for this yet. I think it's an interesting thing because it allows you to join an existing route without any problems.
    Screenshot_20230304_091847_Navigation.jpg
    Daniel

    Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Daniel Simon Daniel Simon

      Good morning everyone,
      I'm still quite new here, so I hope I'm not asking a question that already exists.
      The app looks really great so far! I'm looking forward to driving it!

      In the old app there was the option to skip several points. I haven't found a function for this yet. I think it's an interesting thing because it allows you to join an existing route without any problems.
      Screenshot_20230304_091847_Navigation.jpg
      Daniel

      Stefan Hummelink
      Stefan Hummelink
      Stefan Hummelink
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
      #2

      @Daniel-Simon After starting the route for Navigation, click on the "show route" from the menu. Afterwards simply longpress the waypoint / via point you want to start at, or skip up to, then press Yes.

      In the screenshot below I longpressed viapoint 19.
      Screenshot_20230304-093531.jpg

      I believe the ability to change the "starting point" of the navigation is to be included in the upcoming updates. Currently the app can only start initially from wp1.

      Manks bu'j te bange.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The answer provided by @StefanHummelink is indeed the correct one!

        However, @StefanHummelink, you can also choose the starting point by performing the same long press action in the screen you see before starting the navigation! 🙂

        Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          The answer provided by @StefanHummelink is indeed the correct one!

          However, @StefanHummelink, you can also choose the starting point by performing the same long press action in the screen you see before starting the navigation! 🙂

          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink said in Skip waypoints until point x:

          However, @StefanHummelink, you can also choose the starting point by performing the same long press action in the screen you see before starting the navigation! 🙂

          Ah yes, sorry, correct, although that is the same mechanism. The app is yet to provide the option to start from "nearest waypoint" etc. 🙂

          Manks bu'j te bange.

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

            @Corjan-Meijerink said in Skip waypoints until point x:

            However, @StefanHummelink, you can also choose the starting point by performing the same long press action in the screen you see before starting the navigation! 🙂

            Ah yes, sorry, correct, although that is the same mechanism. The app is yet to provide the option to start from "nearest waypoint" etc. 🙂

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @StefanHummelink Indeed! 🙂

            Daniel Simon 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @StefanHummelink Indeed! 🙂

              Daniel Simon
              Daniel Simon
              Daniel Simon
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink
              @StefanHummelink
              Very Good 👍😀 thanks a lot!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Daniel Simon
              Daniel Simon
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Help please, new user
                Bull Tahr
                Bull Tahr
                0
                8
                186

              • My Routeapp Stays questions
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                5
                18

              • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                0
                10
                283

              • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                0
                7
                45

              • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                3
                10

              • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
                Dave J 0
                Dave J 0
                0
                3
                36

              • Where is the "Routes" option?
                Bart De Medts
                Bart De Medts
                0
                2
                3

              • No tracklog on Android phone
                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                0
                16
                820

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app