Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. GENERATOR I: some german translations

GENERATOR I: some german translations

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
2 Posts 2 Posters 37 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ronni
    Ronni
    Ronni
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Checking some german translations, starting with GENERATOR:

    MyRoute overview side:
    It is not clear enough that routes are generated by the system in the generator. Therefore, I would suggest the following adjustments:
    Neue Route replace by --> Neue eigene Route erstellen
    Generator replace by --> Neue Touren generieren lassen

    adac61a7-27ab-46b0-a702-134b087b2ae2-image.png

    roundtour settings:
    When selecting Scenic Roundtour erstellen or Scenic Route erstellen, almost the same information appears 3 times !!!

    a003252d-df1c-4145-b658-e8f349c9d8f1-image.png

    I would suggest the following adjustments:

    1. Instead of the adaptable heading “Scenic Rundtouren/Routen erstellen”, I would generally adopt the selection label from the previous menu item as the heading for both variants: Neue Touren generieren lassen

    2. I wouldn’t use the 2nd description

    3. I would display both sub-items, let them be selectable (button) and rename them as follows:
      Eine Scenic Rundtour erstellen replace by --> Neue RUNDTOUR erstellen lassen
      Eine Scenic Route erstellen replace by --> Neue ROUTE erstellen lassen

    4. I would write RUNDTOUR und ROUTE in capital letters to better detect the differences

    f513b9fe-68d4-4a53-85d3-ebf7c9debd42-image.png

    Eingabe Start / Ziel
    When determining the Start and Finish of the scenic routes, I would suggest the following adjustments:

    Finden Sie eine Adresse oder Ort replace by --> Startpunkt festlegen
    Finden Sie eine Adresse oder Ort replace by --> Zielpunkt festlegen

    8ebfb338-5542-4baf-b352-02afd39fe7da-image.png

    When defining Rundtour and Routen
    The plural of Vermeidung is not often used in German, so I would suggest the following:

    Allgemeine Vermeidungen replace by --> Allgemein zu vermeiden:
    Vermeiden Sie bestimmte Straßen replace by --> Folgende Straßen sind zu vermeiden:

    Note: Aren't toll roads roads as well? Shouldn't they be listed in the second selection?

    Could Pässe be listed in the first selection? For trucks or motorhomes e.g.:

    ef6d07b2-34da-4ab6-a20d-a5e7ea403cd4-image.png

    greetings
    Ronni

    Samsung Galaxy A56 5G
    Android 16
    One UI Vers. 8.0
    Carpuride W712D
    Silverfox BT Cntroller H1+

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Ronni Ronni

      Checking some german translations, starting with GENERATOR:

      MyRoute overview side:
      It is not clear enough that routes are generated by the system in the generator. Therefore, I would suggest the following adjustments:
      Neue Route replace by --> Neue eigene Route erstellen
      Generator replace by --> Neue Touren generieren lassen

      adac61a7-27ab-46b0-a702-134b087b2ae2-image.png

      roundtour settings:
      When selecting Scenic Roundtour erstellen or Scenic Route erstellen, almost the same information appears 3 times !!!

      a003252d-df1c-4145-b658-e8f349c9d8f1-image.png

      I would suggest the following adjustments:

      1. Instead of the adaptable heading “Scenic Rundtouren/Routen erstellen”, I would generally adopt the selection label from the previous menu item as the heading for both variants: Neue Touren generieren lassen

      2. I wouldn’t use the 2nd description

      3. I would display both sub-items, let them be selectable (button) and rename them as follows:
        Eine Scenic Rundtour erstellen replace by --> Neue RUNDTOUR erstellen lassen
        Eine Scenic Route erstellen replace by --> Neue ROUTE erstellen lassen

      4. I would write RUNDTOUR und ROUTE in capital letters to better detect the differences

      f513b9fe-68d4-4a53-85d3-ebf7c9debd42-image.png

      Eingabe Start / Ziel
      When determining the Start and Finish of the scenic routes, I would suggest the following adjustments:

      Finden Sie eine Adresse oder Ort replace by --> Startpunkt festlegen
      Finden Sie eine Adresse oder Ort replace by --> Zielpunkt festlegen

      8ebfb338-5542-4baf-b352-02afd39fe7da-image.png

      When defining Rundtour and Routen
      The plural of Vermeidung is not often used in German, so I would suggest the following:

      Allgemeine Vermeidungen replace by --> Allgemein zu vermeiden:
      Vermeiden Sie bestimmte Straßen replace by --> Folgende Straßen sind zu vermeiden:

      Note: Aren't toll roads roads as well? Shouldn't they be listed in the second selection?

      Could Pässe be listed in the first selection? For trucks or motorhomes e.g.:

      ef6d07b2-34da-4ab6-a20d-a5e7ea403cd4-image.png

      greetings
      Ronni

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Ronni

      Danke @Ronni, die Programmierer werden es übernehmen.
      Ich werde dieses Ticket jetzt schließen

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA locked this topic on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Ronni
      Ronni
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        168

      • Animation
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        13
        31

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        255

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        5
        32

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        9

      • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        19

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        31

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        16
        778

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app