Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Suggestion: first impression and some small suggestions

Suggestion: first impression and some small suggestions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
5 Posts 3 Posters 69 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bart De Medts
    Bart De Medts
    Bart De Medts
    Alpha tester
    wrote on last edited by Bart De Medts
    #1

    Good afternoon,

    I have just driven 50 kilometers with the beta version of MRA Navigation Next. I can already say that this beta version is better than the current MRA Navigation is and will ever be.

    I did not immediately encounter any bugs. Great work!

    The first time I tried to save my tracklog, it refused to rename the tracklog. It went well the second time. Maybe it was just me?

    Some suggestions:

    • a button that gives access to the MRA saved favorites and from which you can edit the favorites;
    • add a navigation history;
    • make maps available offline (which is coming I think).

    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
    ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      Administrator
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Bart-DM It's great to hear that you already find our Beta version really good!

      Development of the Navigation app will be ongoing, including navigation to saved Favorites.
      Navigation history would likely be your tracklogs?
      Offline maps are indeed coming ๐Ÿ™‚

      Enjoy!

      Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community

        @Bart-DM It's great to hear that you already find our Beta version really good!

        Development of the Navigation app will be ongoing, including navigation to saved Favorites.
        Navigation history would likely be your tracklogs?
        Offline maps are indeed coming ๐Ÿ™‚

        Enjoy!

        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by Bart De Medts
        #3

        @Timo-Martosatiman-MRA

        Hi Timo,

        No, I don't mean the tracklogs. I mean the places/addresses I recently navigated to or looked up.

        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
        ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

          Good afternoon,

          I have just driven 50 kilometers with the beta version of MRA Navigation Next. I can already say that this beta version is better than the current MRA Navigation is and will ever be.

          I did not immediately encounter any bugs. Great work!

          The first time I tried to save my tracklog, it refused to rename the tracklog. It went well the second time. Maybe it was just me?

          Some suggestions:

          • a button that gives access to the MRA saved favorites and from which you can edit the favorites;
          • add a navigation history;
          • make maps available offline (which is coming I think).
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Bart-DM Great to hear! ๐ŸŽ‰

          Everything except the Navigation history is planned to be implemented in the future.

          @Bart-DM said in Suggestion: first impression and some small suggestions:

          I mean the places/addresses I recently navigated to or looked up

          I would then like to rephrase "Navigation history" to "Search history". Not yet scheduled but we'll see what we can do ๐Ÿ˜‰

          Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            @Bart-DM Great to hear! ๐ŸŽ‰

            Everything except the Navigation history is planned to be implemented in the future.

            @Bart-DM said in Suggestion: first impression and some small suggestions:

            I mean the places/addresses I recently navigated to or looked up

            I would then like to rephrase "Navigation history" to "Search history". Not yet scheduled but we'll see what we can do ๐Ÿ˜‰

            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Corjan-Meijerink

            Yes, fair comment. I do mean the search history. ๐Ÿ˜Š

            ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
            ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
            ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink locked this topic on
            • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app on
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            MyRoute-app community
            MyRoute-app community
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Add delete route button to library
              Jรถrgen
              Jรถrgen
              0
              8
              15

            • Crazy routing
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              7
              21

            • Strange translation
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              7
              17

            • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              1
              5
              14

            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              5
              25

            • google street view volledige boord zichtbaar maken.
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              0
              4
              65

            • Foutmelding In MRA Next
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              4
              20

            • Kort voorstellen
              a white mouse on the motorbike
              a white mouse on the motorbike
              2
              4
              114

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app