Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. I can't figure out where to post my question!

I can't figure out where to post my question!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
2 Posts 2 Posters 651 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fozzie
    Fozzie
    Fozzie
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm still fairly new to MRA Gold, and have a question/suggestion. But, I've browsed through all of the forums/subforums, and can't figure out exactly where I need to post. Please forgive my misunderstanding!

    I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can add personal notes or comments on my routes or tracks. Notes indicating where I got the suggestion destination, or when I plan to use the route for a group ride, which group I plan to use the route for, etc.

    If this is not currently possible, I'd like to suggest that this feature be created and made available to users.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Fozzie Fozzie

      I'm still fairly new to MRA Gold, and have a question/suggestion. But, I've browsed through all of the forums/subforums, and can't figure out exactly where I need to post. Please forgive my misunderstanding!

      I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can add personal notes or comments on my routes or tracks. Notes indicating where I got the suggestion destination, or when I plan to use the route for a group ride, which group I plan to use the route for, etc.

      If this is not currently possible, I'd like to suggest that this feature be created and made available to users.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @fozzie

      Hi Fozzie, welkom to to forum

      You can record this in 2 places in your routes and in 1 place in your tracks.
      Itineraries:
      Open your route, and go to "Route information" via the left dropdown menu.
      02d82b05-a689-48d7-acb4-5bb1e16b003c-image.png
      In the description box you can put all the notes that you mentioned in your post.
      Via the same drop-down menu, you can go to "Comments" and you can also leave a comment here, but that is actually more intended for people who have driven your route.
      296328d0-e132-4c47-bbc9-489882629672-image.png

      Track logs:
      Open the Tracklog, and in the left column, you will also see "Comments", this one is actually intended for people who use your track to leave a comment.
      42a5a3b0-cc34-4e9a-8a5e-7f6de016dbfc-image.png

      Also take a look in the RouteXpert library and open a route that is there, the 1st text block you see is the text that is in the route information.
      537ac0dd-b46a-4aab-b2a6-09e75266b4f8-image.png

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Fozzie
      Fozzie
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        13
        172

      • Hello from Thailand
        Glenn.B
        Glenn.B
        0
        4
        110

      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        5
        106
        8.0k

      • How to plan correctly
        Christian Feurstein
        Christian Feurstein
        0
        7
        328

      • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        13
        34
        434

      • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        2
        28

      • Auto skipping in next version (6)
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        5
        273

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app