Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. question: extra info field for waypoints - when driving a route

question: extra info field for waypoints - when driving a route

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
9 Posts 3 Posters 83 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Inge Bakermans
    Inge Bakermans
    Inge Bakermans
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Not sure if this is the correct category. If it needs to be moved - then please do.

    Question though. Since the last update I noticed that I can only use a back-arrow to go from the window with extra waypoint info to the routepoint screen. Before the window would automatically close when tapping anywhere on the screen. Having to tap the back-arrow when driving is a pain in the..... Is there a setting that enables me to just having to tap anywhere on the screen to close the window again?

    If not developers, could you please make it so that that is possible again

    I am using an Android Samsung A9 tablet in my camper for navigating.!WhatsApp Image 2025-11-06 at 11.21.25_05829140.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by Con Hennekens
      #2

      @Inge-Bakermans, Hmm yes, I see what you mean.
      I don't know how deep that goes in code. Being able to swipe the window completely down would be an option too perhaps.

      EDIT:
      using the Android back-button or back-gesture works too by the way.

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      Inge Bakermans 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Especially regarding not yet released versions, I’d always prefer this feedback in the closed beta group 🙂

        I’ve noted the minor issue and will have a look later.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink moved this topic from EN forum - Self Service on
        • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

          @Inge-Bakermans, Hmm yes, I see what you mean.
          I don't know how deep that goes in code. Being able to swipe the window completely down would be an option too perhaps.

          EDIT:
          using the Android back-button or back-gesture works too by the way.

          Inge Bakermans
          Inge Bakermans
          Inge Bakermans
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Con-Hennekens Swiping down unfortunately does not seem to work on the tablet (also not on my phone Samsung s24 ultra) - tried that to test the swiping.
          The back-arrow and Android back-button are both a pain in .... to use when driving - so that also does not work well.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Inge Bakermans
            Inge Bakermans
            Inge Bakermans
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I am sorry about that - please feel free to move the post to where it should be - had not realised it was the beta version 😥.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              No worries! 🙂 I moved it indeed.
              As said, I'll check the "issue" later - I'm sure I can fix it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Inge Bakermans
                Inge Bakermans
                Inge Bakermans
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thanks a gazillion Corjan - glad that you moved it to the right topic. I never know when it is beta I use or the released version.

                Glad to hear that you can fix it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Developer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Fixed in the next update - no clue yet when that will be 😉

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Inge Bakermans
                    Inge Bakermans
                    Inge Bakermans
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Fingers crossed - soon :).
                    Thanks for the update

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    ACTIVE USERS
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Inge Bakermans
                    Inge Bakermans
                    POPULAR TOPICS
                    • Animation
                      LennyO
                      LennyO
                      0
                      13
                      31

                    • Help please, new user
                      Bull Tahr
                      Bull Tahr
                      0
                      8
                      118

                    • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                      John S Parry
                      John S Parry
                      0
                      9
                      234

                    • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      0
                      5
                      12

                    • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                      Lluis Arasanz
                      Lluis Arasanz
                      0
                      4
                      22

                    • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
                      Dave J 0
                      Dave J 0
                      0
                      3
                      24

                    • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
                      Peter Zehentreiter
                      Peter Zehentreiter
                      0
                      3
                      84

                    • Route line transparency
                      Jörgen
                      Jörgen
                      1
                      5
                      30

                    MY GROUPS
                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Support
                    • MyRoute-app