How to give an amazing introduction!
MRAtimo last edited by
Welcome to the New Users' corner: the place where you can introduce yourself to other members. Here are some tips for replying to new users as well as tips on how to write a strong introduction!
Tips for introducing yourself:
- Consider writing an introduction that can also be used for your MyRoute-app account description
- Tell us who you are by sharing some information about yourself, for example about your job or favorite activities
- Explain how you found the forum and what you like about it
Tips for replying to an introduction:
- Both short and long welcome messages are still welcome messages. Saying hello or welcome never hurts to make someone feel like a part of the community from the start
- We're usually very good in talking about ourselves. Now's the time to learn about someone else, feel free to ask questions and try to not turn the topic into a discussion about you.
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.