Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. error in distance reporting, skip waypoint

error in distance reporting, skip waypoint

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
skip waypoint
2 Posts 2 Posters 49 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Paul Foster
    Paul Foster
    Paul Foster
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I see that you are going to look at not being able to skip a waypoint, which is a problem I had today, but also it was giving false distances as well, it told me I was 245 kms from first waypoint when I had only been riding for 30mins at one point it told me I was 1000kms from my first waypoint which I could not skip, impossible.
    Also while trying to take me off my route, to return to waypoint one, it was showing 2 to 3 routes back, filling the screen with routes that I really didnt want.```
    code_text

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Paul Foster Paul Foster

      I see that you are going to look at not being able to skip a waypoint, which is a problem I had today, but also it was giving false distances as well, it told me I was 245 kms from first waypoint when I had only been riding for 30mins at one point it told me I was 1000kms from my first waypoint which I could not skip, impossible.
      Also while trying to take me off my route, to return to waypoint one, it was showing 2 to 3 routes back, filling the screen with routes that I really didnt want.```
      code_text

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Paul-Foster Interesting! Thanks for the additional information 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Paul Foster
      Paul Foster
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
        Mzokk
        Mzokk
        0
        44
        3.6k

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Robineke
        Robineke
        0
        26
        206

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        0
        10
        220

      • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
        Rob Kelley
        Rob Kelley
        0
        3
        47

      • Route Breakdown
        Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        1
        6
        346

      • Brittany routes
        Tony 13
        Tony 13
        0
        2
        53

      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
        Stanisław
        Stanisław
        0
        2
        35

      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        9
        211

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app