Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Suggestion: Rain/ Wind/ Weather radar

Suggestion: Rain/ Wind/ Weather radar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
5 Posts 3 Posters 73 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jose Pinheiro 0
    Jose Pinheiro 0
    Jose Pinheiro 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Will it be possible to have a preview of the weather/ rain/ wind in route planner and/or Navigation?

    We could choose the date time that we will start the route to predicted the right weather.

    Note that this idea it's not mine, I just used to use these functionality in other route planner site. and I like it 🙂

    0fe7a946-300f-49c4-8841-6f5ad63cf4da-image.png

    23178da9-5cd1-41d3-b2ec-ccfa5338fe5a-image.png

    07f90a05-6e94-421f-8cac-fb655a7bb040-image.png

    "So many roads, so little time"

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Jose Pinheiro 0 Jose Pinheiro 0

      Will it be possible to have a preview of the weather/ rain/ wind in route planner and/or Navigation?

      We could choose the date time that we will start the route to predicted the right weather.

      Note that this idea it's not mine, I just used to use these functionality in other route planner site. and I like it 🙂

      0fe7a946-300f-49c4-8841-6f5ad63cf4da-image.png

      23178da9-5cd1-41d3-b2ec-ccfa5338fe5a-image.png

      07f90a05-6e94-421f-8cac-fb655a7bb040-image.png

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jose-Pinheiro-0 I for sure like the idea but this is currently not scheduled.

      Jose Pinheiro 0 Andrea Albonico 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Jose-Pinheiro-0 I for sure like the idea but this is currently not scheduled.

        Jose Pinheiro 0
        Jose Pinheiro 0
        Jose Pinheiro 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink said in Suggestion: Rain/ Wind/ Weather radar:

        @Jose-Pinheiro-0 I for sure like the idea but this is currently not scheduled.

        Ok, maybe in 2024 version 😉

        "So many roads, so little time"

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @Jose-Pinheiro-0 I for sure like the idea but this is currently not scheduled.

          Andrea Albonico
          Andrea Albonico
          Andrea Albonico
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink Given that I have a Software Company and I understand well what the development of a product and the definition of priorities means, the request in question would absolutely be a very useful and interesting feature

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Andrea Albonico Andrea Albonico

            @Corjan-Meijerink Given that I have a Software Company and I understand well what the development of a product and the definition of priorities means, the request in question would absolutely be a very useful and interesting feature

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Andrea-Albonico Thanks!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [Beta] The MyRoute-app on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Andrea Albonico
            Andrea Albonico
            Jose Pinheiro 0
            Jose Pinheiro 0
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Animation
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              13
              31

            • Help please, new user
              Bull Tahr
              Bull Tahr
              0
              8
              138

            • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
              John S Parry
              John S Parry
              0
              9
              248

            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              0
              5
              31

            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              8

            • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              18

            • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
              Dave J 0
              Dave J 0
              0
              3
              30

            • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Live Tracking - What exactly is shared?
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              2
              9

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app