Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Navigation lagging

Navigation lagging

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 62 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RetiredWingMan
    RetiredWingMan
    RetiredWingMan
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Over the last few days I've been able to do more testing of Next. Today I started with a planned route and it worked fine without any issues. Samsung S20 5G android version 13. On the way home I switched to a A to B route via the search on the home screen. I fond that navigation was severely lagging. Upcoming turn was correct but navigation kept falling behind and was very jerry. When I entered a neighbourhood it was generally one or two blocks behind. I was wondering if I download the maps if that would improve the lagging?

    Battery usage was excessive as expected. Started at 55% battery and 3hrs later was at 15% with the phone plugged in (slow charge).

    2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RetiredWingMan RetiredWingMan

      Over the last few days I've been able to do more testing of Next. Today I started with a planned route and it worked fine without any issues. Samsung S20 5G android version 13. On the way home I switched to a A to B route via the search on the home screen. I fond that navigation was severely lagging. Upcoming turn was correct but navigation kept falling behind and was very jerry. When I entered a neighbourhood it was generally one or two blocks behind. I was wondering if I download the maps if that would improve the lagging?

      Battery usage was excessive as expected. Started at 55% battery and 3hrs later was at 15% with the phone plugged in (slow charge).

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Doug-Robinson we know these are issues and we are working on a solution 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      RetiredWingMan
      RetiredWingMan
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Floris v
        Floris v
        5
        99
        3.9k

      • Elektrisch voertuig
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        25
        920

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        12
        92

      • Altitude numbers size
        JosepD
        JosepD
        0
        8
        222

      • Points of interest
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        2
        16

      • Seizoensafsluitingen
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        0
        6
        151

      • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        7
        233

      • Suggestion: Live location sharing for friends on the map
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        2
        56

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app