Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Announcement for reaching a ShapingPoint

Announcement for reaching a ShapingPoint

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
3 Posts 2 Posters 47 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mopetenpit
    Mopetenpit
    Mopetenpit
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Meanwhile, I have so far driven a few small tours and a large tour (mostly highway) with Navigation Next. Problems with the tours have already been reported here by other testers, I save my comments on this.

    I have one wish: The announcement that you have reached a waypoint (ShapingPoint and ViaPoint), I find basically good. If you can deactivate the announcement for reaching a ShapingPoint, that would be very helpful. The announcement for reaching a ViaPoint I think is good.

    Otherwise, I wait with excitement for the next update!

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mopetenpit Mopetenpit

      Meanwhile, I have so far driven a few small tours and a large tour (mostly highway) with Navigation Next. Problems with the tours have already been reported here by other testers, I save my comments on this.

      I have one wish: The announcement that you have reached a waypoint (ShapingPoint and ViaPoint), I find basically good. If you can deactivate the announcement for reaching a ShapingPoint, that would be very helpful. The announcement for reaching a ViaPoint I think is good.

      Otherwise, I wait with excitement for the next update!

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Mopetenpit Thanks for not repeating any issues already mentioned 😉
      Happy to hear you are excited and I can inform you that your wish is something we will definitely implement! 🎉

      Mopetenpit 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Mopetenpit Thanks for not repeating any issues already mentioned 😉
        Happy to hear you are excited and I can inform you that your wish is something we will definitely implement! 🎉

        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink 👍 👍 👍

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA locked this topic on
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • How to plan correctly
          Christian Feurstein
          Christian Feurstein
          0
          7
          280

        • Beurs aanbieding
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          3
          89

        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          M. Schrijver
          M. Schrijver
          5
          105
          7.6k

        • Hello from Thailand
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          2
          69

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          Herman Veldhuizen
          Herman Veldhuizen
          0
          4
          220

        • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
          0
          1
          25

        • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
          -1
          1
          13

        • Wissel Here-TomTom
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          142

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app