I have managed to get my route/track/POI to the ZUMO XT in the following steps:
- design your route in MRA on the MacBook and save it.
- When it is saved the route will be in your archive
- take the device (iPhone or IPad) which is connected with your ZUMO XT using GARMIN Drive
- If no device is connected, you first have to arrange this. You have to choose to connect your iPhone or your iPad.
- If connection is made and the ZUMO XT is switched on you can transfer route/tracks/POI with IPhone of iPad with the MRA app
- Open the MRA app on the Iphone or iPad
- Go to MyRoutes
- Open the route you want to upload to the ZUMO XT
- push on 'Page menu' in the top right corner
- Select 'save as'
- I always choose then .gpx 1.1 (track, POI)
- Choose in the following pop up menu the option 'GARMIN Drive'
- Now the selected route/track will be uploaded to the ZUMO XT
- If you have uploaded the track to the ZUMO XT, now let the ZUMO XT calculate your route.
- Make sure recalculation is switched off in the ZUMO XT
This should do the trick.