(May 7th) You ask, we run part 1 (8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. UK time)

• administrator

WEBINAR: You ask, we run part 1

https://www.myrouteapp.com/webinar/register?auth=vt9jUJAw

9:15 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. UK time)

You can help determine what we are going to cover in the last 3 Webinars of this series of 10!
    Make a suggestion in this topic of the MRA forum: -------------------------------------- ---------------
    The three suggestions with the most votes will be discussed in the last 3 Webinars.

Register now for your bonuses:

1. Respond via Live Chat;
    2. Chance to win 1-year MRA Gold all-in-one (we raffle off 3 subscriptions among the subscribers);
    3. The possibility to look back at the Webinar later;
    4. Also accessible for those who do not yet have an MRA account!

• @Timo-Martosatiman-MRA

What are the different maps available in MRA, what are their strengths and weaknesses, which ones should we use for which part of the route preparation work, how do the maps relate to the main brands of GPS systems...

• administrator

@Drabslab Thank you for the suggestion!

• RouteXperts

How to add POIs to a TomTom via ‘Save as’.

• May talk about what's the difference of Favorites and POIs to users. In may understanding, MRA does not cover all common agreed possibilities which can be used for POI. If MRA could use those fields for address, phone, category, logo/picture, URL - that will truely have benefit for us users. And it will make sense to have a private collection of POIs.

On the other side, I can't see the benefit of Favorites. They will not be transmitted to NAVI device. And compared with Way Point, they have only one field to keep a name of. Way Points have an additional field to keep a coment (Phone of Hotel, or address or URL, etc.). So, if you have made some comments in WP and make it favorite, than you will lose in that new favorite your comments of the WP.
    In my understanding, faforites may simplify route planning. But with no posibility to keep some additional information like opening hours of a sight seeing point, restaurant, or bridge/tunel, etc. - it will not. And if POI will be tuned as described above - where is the difference/benefit for favorites?
    So I believe, tune POI will be enough.

• @Guzzist Hai,

I see favorites adn PoI as the same thing but in a different category.

PoI categories could as an example be

• Favorite (as in personal only for myself and to be shared between MRA and my own GPS),
    • Friends (my favorites visible for my MRA friends)
    • MRA (visible to all MRA users
    • external (lists of PoI coming from i don't know where)

For the rest they could be identical. That would also allow to simplify the user interface of MRA

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS
MY GROUPS