(April 24th) The hidden functions in MRA (8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. UK time)
WEBINAR: The hidden functions in MRAonline
9:15 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. UK time)
Of course, we don't really have features hidden in MRA, but we can't put everything in the foreground. So, it can happen that these fun features remain unknown and we want to avoid that. We're going to explain some of these 'hidden functions', namely:
• Using a track from the Internet as a route and editing it;
• Comparing a route with a track;
• Connecting routes and splitting them up again;
• We cover the toolkit functions of the different maps;
• We look at the map layers and what they are useful for;
• We show all options of a route point;
• As well as how to upload your own POIs and display them on the map.
Register now for your bonuses:
- Respond via Live Chat;
- Chance to win 1-year MRA Gold all-in-one (we raffle off 3 subscriptions among the subscribers);
- The possibility to look back at the Webinar later;
- Also accessible for those who do not yet have an MRA account!