What package do i need?

• Hi All

What package to i need so that this can be used as a standalone satnav from my phone so I do not have to export from PC to Garmin satnav?

I have used the trail version and found it fantastic but I would like to get rid of my Garmin and just use my phone (Galaxy s10)

Many thanks in advance, Merry Christmas and happy travels for 2020

• RouteXperts

@Ian-Smith-1 MyRoute-app Navigation Is a stand-alone navigation device. once installed onto your phone, you download maps to it thus avoiding any data charges (the maps come free with the app). Routes that you have made on your PC will automatically be available to use via the cloud or you program a route directly on your phone. It’s very easy and good to use.

• @Ian-Smith-1

Hi Ian, You will need the all-in-one-package

• Hans and Nick are both right. It depends on your needs. If you make your own routes, you are gonna need the MyRouteApp subscription. So if you you also want to Navigation, take the All-In-One deal. If you only navigate routes that others make, you only need Navigation and the free MRA account. Planning routes and navigating them are two separate things.

• RouteXperts

@Con-Hennekens said in What package do i need?:

Hans and Nick are both right. It depends on your needs. If you make your own routes, you are gonna need the MyRouteApp subscription. So if you you also want to Navigation, take the All-In-One deal. If you only navigate routes that others make, you only need Navigation and the free MRA account. Planning routes and navigating them are two separate things.

@Con-Hennekens It is possible to plan routes (and export to a device if required) using the free version of MyRoute-app route planner. Admittedly the basic free version lacks the comprehensive array of tools and maps that come with the Gold Subscription, but it is more than adequate for planning either A - B routes or more complicated multi point routes.
    Therefore, all that @Ian-Smith-1 requires to navigate using his phone is as I stated above: A subscription to MyRoute-app Navigation and a basic free MyRoute-app account.

• thank you every body for your help πŸ‘

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS MY GROUPS