Help - route to navigation

• I have group routes in my route app, I've purchased my route navigation but I don't know how to get the routes from the app to the route navigation app. Also the myroute app says basic member where the navigation has me as 13 months subscription, what have I done wrong and how do I rectify it? I can't find anywhere to speak to someone to sort.

• @Tracey-Corina All your MRA Routes are synced automatically into the MRA Navigation app if you've got the same account signed in on both apps.

Follow the steps shown below(in MRA Navigation):

Screenshot_20210516-210855__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-210900__01.jpg

• @Tracey-Corina said in Help - route to navigation:

I have group routes in my route app, I've purchased my route navigation but I don't know how to get the routes from the app to the route navigation app. Also the myroute app says basic member where the navigation has me as 13 months subscription, what have I done wrong and how do I rectify it? I can't find anywhere to speak to someone to sort.

Did you sign in on the navigation app with the same account you used on the routeplanner?

Ambassadors
Want to participate in the MyRoute-app community, get recognized and grab cool rewards? Perhaps you'd like to become a MRA Ambassador.
ACTIVE USERS
POPULAR TOPICS
MY GROUPS